What issues and problems do people bring to counselling?
There are many reasons why people seek help and emotional support through counselling . Here are just some of the issues and problems they bring.
If your situation isn't represented here, that doesn't mean I can't help. There are more reasons to come for counselling than it's possible to list here. Feel free to email or call me if you'd like to find out what's possible.
- Anger and Rage - Counselling for anger-management
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks - Counselling for anxious feelings
- Bereavement - Counselling for coping with stages of grief and loss
- Childhood difficulties - Counselling for coping with unresolved issues from childhood
- Counselling for mothers and new mums
- Creative or spiritual development
- Depression / feelings of despair / thoughts of suicide - Counselling for coping with depression
- Effects of trauma - Counselling for coping with traumatic events, past or present.
- Low self-esteem and feelings of worthlessness - Counselling for feelings of low self worth
- Relationship difficulties - Counselling for relationship problems
- Sexuality issues - Counselling for sexuality and gender issues
- Stress or burn-out - Counselling for coping with feelings of stress and overwhelm
- Work issues and difficulties - Counselling for coping with issues & difficulties that arise at work
There are as many reasons to seek help, as there are people – everyone is different.
Read about Miche's Training and Experience